Thursday, April 09, 2009

Babylonian creed

*This is inspired by my bachelor party. I feel a small desire to apologize and I also don't care if it offends anyone. I will give credit though to Psalms 23*

Babylon is my stripper, I shall not want.
She throws me down on a comfy chair, she hands me a dirty martini, she straddles me and makes my heart go pitter-pat
She leads me down the path of temptation, for she knows a shortcut and all the best spots.

Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of complete and utter disappointment I shall not lose my rock hard erection, for you are with me, your sparkly thong and your 5 inch heels, they comfort me.

You prepare a room full of pillows and one-way mirrors in front of all of my haters
You strip me down and oil me up, I ache to overflow in your Cup.

Surely passion, desire and the smell of your sex shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall live in the moist Joy of your Love, forever.


Josh - with credit to the old Jewish guys.

1 comment:

Miriam Green said...

Love it!