Monday, January 12, 2009

Desire


I want to Eyefuck the Night Sky.
I want to Swim in Golden Sheets of Sunlight.
I want to scream Hallelujah, as an orgasm Rips its way out of my Skin, like a Sex-crazed Demon thirsty for Blood.

I want.
I want, I want, I want.

I want all the King's horses and all the King's men working non-stop on the best way. To Get. You. Out. Of Your. Pants.

I want to Trace your soft Peach-fuzz hair Up and Down with my Tongue, Counter-clockwise, Six hundred and Sixty Six times, perfectly in time with the beating of your Heart.

I want.

I want. I want. I Want.

I want to form the holy sacred church of Fuck and have little old ladies go door to door on the weekends asking everyone who will answer if they have found The Clitoris, and if they have been saved from Virginity in all its forms.

I want the very Gods to look upon our couplings with shock and awe shaking their heads saying, "That just ain't right," but unable to tear their gaze away.

I Want.

I Want. I Want. I Want.

I want to Lick electric Sex off the Butt crack of the Lord of Host's.
I want to Pour Scalding Hot Love into the Souls of Strangers.
I want to Steal a Kiss from the Darkness that eats all Things.

I want!

No comments: